Monday, April 16, 2012

DIY Hair Clips

Hi Ya'll
I hope you had an amazing weekend!
I know I did :) I attended a Father/Daughter Banquet at my church on Saturday night.
My mom is an event planner, and she did the entire event for 135 girls and dads! It was so much fund and a great tradition at our church. I agreed to make hair bows for all the girls...which came out to 75 girls!
I found this amazing tutorial at The House of Smith Blog!
I highly recommend you go and check it out! I found the project to be soo easy!


These are how they turned out! Cute, huh?
I made them to match the theme of the dance, and I think they turned out darling if I do say so myself!
The best part was coming into church Sunday morning, and all the little girls had them in their hair. I saw at least 20 of them that did!
This made my day :)


So, I made a few changes to the tutorial. First off, I bought quarter squares from Walmart for about $1 each. I also just bought some buttons from Walmart to use in the center...this looked really cute! I bought some hair clips in the hair department for a couple of dollars. Just use the metal clips that are used in beauty shops.
I promise any little girl will absolutely love these!
So go check out the tutorial, and tell me if you get a chance to make them! I would love to see them!

XO,

1 comment:

collettakay said...

They turned out really cut! Great job!

Colletta

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly