Thursday, April 12, 2012

High Five For Friday




I apologize for not making a blog post yesterday. Between youth group, papers, and babysitting I was up to my head in to-do lists this week!
But it turned out to be a great week with absolutely beautiful weather! Here in Montana we don't take that for granted because you never know when it will change. One day a sunburn, and the next you get frostbite!

I am working on becoming more organized so I don't have to give up blogging when I get busy! Thanks to Jessica @ Lovely Little Things, I have inspiration for some organization! :)

Today I am linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

So Here are my Top Five for the Week!

ONE
I got to have lunch with this amazing little guy :) I watch him every Wednesday afternoon for a couple of hours. Since it was gorgeous out on Wednesday, we were able to hit up the park for lunch!


TWO
I may be a bit biased, but I think that my dog is the cutest thing in the whole world. Right now my older sister's black lab, Cori, is staying with us. Bella and Cori have become best friends. I caught them playing tug-a-war earlier. But they were absolutely pathetic at playing it. They didn't make a noise the entire time and pretty much just stood there. It made me laugh :)


THREE
We had Minute to win it games at youth group this week. It was an absolute blast. Towards the end of the year, we alternate weeks of Bible Study and weeks of games. This is just to help the kids stay engaged and give them great opportunities to invite their friends!
Here are a couple of pictures from the night :)

FOUR
I am sooo close to graduating :) Only two more weeks of school and then finals. In those two weeks, I have to write two papers and present one story to the class. I can see an end in sight!

FIVE
We are having a Father/Daughter Banquet at Church on Saturday, and I am soo excited. My mom is the event planner so I will make sure and have lots of pictures :) I also am in charge of making 60 hair bows for the little girls coming!
Now I realize this really isn't something that has happened this week, but I am so excited for it that I have to add it to the list!

I hope you have an amazing weekend! Check back tomorrow for the Saturday Spotlight! I am really excited to share my latest read with all of you guys :)
Also make sure and check out Lauren's blog as well as the others who have linked up to High Five for Friday!

XO,

 

1 comment:

collettakay said...

Sounds like you had a great week. I"ll be posting my High 5 Friday a bit later on.

I might have to get myself a notebook to organize by blogging. Right now I just use some printer paper and a paper clip :)

Colletta

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly