Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Bliss




Sundays...To me this day is filled with church, lunch with my sisters, last minute homework, and then back to church for our kids program. Somedays I hate to admit but I would much rather stay in bed then get up for church. However, once I get there I am so blessed by the amazing people and lessons I learn.

Today at church, we sang a new song that I fell in love with right away. I have attached the link to the original singer (although I am a bit biased and think my youth kids sang it better!). The last few weeks my church has been talking about taking every opportunity to share our faith. This song convicted me to think of the people I have contact with everyday...I wonder if they can tell I am a Christian simply by the way I live my life? My goal this week is to always be aware of my impact on those around me. I want people to be able to say "She is a Christian" whether or not I tell them I am.

So check this amazing song out and tell me your thoughts!

XO,

1 comment:

collettakay said...

I love this song and artist!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly