Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Normally, I would love to be doing a Pinterest post today, but unfortunately my crazy schedule hasn't allowed me to do that...or even get on pinterest in like a week! (crazy, huh?!)
Instead, I have been a good student most all of the time!
I encourage you all to go check out The Vintage Apple , and link up with her for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

In my crazy little word, I have been bombarded with presentations, last minute papers, reading non-stop, and turning in my portfolio!
I was able to check a lot off of my to-do list this afternoon so I feel so much lighter!
I also was able to comfirm my summer job so I don't have to worry about freaking out at the last minute.


I would also love to give a HUGE shoutout to the boy's golf team here at Carroll College for winning the Conference Championship today!
These boys have worked so hard all season, and they really deserve this win!
I will be rooting for them at Nationals next month in Oregon!!


Because I have been a slacker lately, I decided to go ahead and do a Book Spotlight post tomorrow (since I missed it on Saturday)
so please check back tomorrow for that :)

I hope you all have an absolutely amazing day!
I will be spending the day with this sweet little bugger! Nothing gets better than that



XO,

1 comment:

collettakay said...

I would love to sit in that swing! I've never seen one like that before.

It sounds like you've gotten a lot accomplished.

Colletta

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly