Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Pinterestin' I Will Go

Ok, seriously..who doesn't have an addiction to Pinterest!
I have gotten my older and younger sister on board, and my mom just joined today.
I am thinking we might have to have a family bonding time where we all hang out on Pinterest
But honestly, I think everyone has a pinterest right now and I wonder what I would have done with out it.
Not only have I found some amazing blogs from that site, but I have learned more about beauty, health, and fitness than anywhere else.
Ok, and to be honest, most of the time I pin away and then never give them a second look.
But its still fun anyway!

So I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for


Here are my top 10 for the week!

One!

So True...Love this!

Two!

Love this for a wedding!

Three!

Yummm...There goes all my hard work at the gym!

Four!

Can't Ever forget this!

Five!

Oh how I love Blair and GG :)

Six!

I have to remember this!

Seven!

I need this but with Dr. Pepper!

Eight!

I love stripes and florals together!

Nine!

This is soo me...sweats right away :)

Ten!

Source: wanelo.com via Bree on Pinterest


I am wanting a watch this color!

If you like my boards, make sure and check them out here!
Have a great Wednesday all!
XO,

2 comments:

Jess said...

Loving outfit #8 :)
And I like the colors of your blog design, too!

Happy Thursday!
xo

Melissa said...

That watch is so cute! I've never owned one before, but I'm thinking I need to now!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly