Thursday, April 5, 2012

Whats in my Make-up Bag?

I love makeup!
I am a sucker for every new product out there

But there are a few items that are staples in my make-up bag

First, I got this cute little make-up bag as a bonus from Clinique at Macy's.



The fist thing I put on every morning is Cetaphil Moisturizer. I tend to have really dry skin, and I also break out really easily. Thank you college stress :) This is the only moisterizer my dermatologist recommended and it works wonders! Love it! It is less than $10 and you can get it at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, or pretty much anywhere!



I absolutely love Clinique Even Better Foundation. It is light and creamy, and it doesn't feel like I have make-up caked on. I have fairly dry skin so I love that it feels moisturized when I'm wearing it! It also has SPF-15 which is a must!



I have never used primer until I came across this awesome product. MAC Paintpots are a primer/concealer that you can use under your eye makeup. When I use this, my eye makeup stays on forever (even when I sleep in...I mean I never do that!). It can also be used as a base coat for eyeshadow or as a concealer on your face. I also use it under my eyes when I have dark circles. It is such a versatile product! The color I use is "painterly" which is a neautral, non shimmery pigment.



I never leave the house without mascara. It is the one beauty product that I use on a daily basis. I fell in love with Benefit's Bad Gal Lashes. This mascara makes my lashes so full and long. It doesn't clump :)



Finally, my favorite lip balm of all time is Eos Lip Balm. They are about $3 a piece at any drugstore. Besides being so cute, they make your lips so soft.





I firmly believe that with makeup, you get what you pay for. Because I break out fairly easily, I tend to buy more department store makeup than drugstore. Not only do the products work better, they last longer, and are better on my skin. I love MAC, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Bare Escentuals, and Clinique. Although there are a lot of great drugstore products, when it comes to foundation and skincare, I honestly believe the name brands are better! Just my thoughts :)

Have an amazing Thursday!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly