Friday, April 27, 2012

Woohoo!

I would like to start this post letting you all know TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF CLASSES!!

Now, granted I will be back next week for finals...although I only have one test so thats ok :)
I also have student teaching next semester, but I am so beyond excited for that so it doesn't even count as school

But can I tell you all a secret?
I love school. I mean seriously love it. love classes. love studying. love school supplies. love homework.
Ok, I know that is beyond nerdy, but it is so true :)

Good thing I plan on becoming a teacher!


So since today is my last day of classes, I am being very lazy with my post today!

I do need YOUR help though!!!!
I need some suggestions on new music for working out!
I loved Jessica's list over at Lovely Little Things!
But I want some more suggestions!
Also, I need suggestions for great Christian bands...I am so out of the Christtian music loop, and I would love to find some suggestions!
Thanks ya'll! and Have an absolutely amazing weekend!!!

XO,

2 comments:

collettakay said...

Yay! Congrats on making it through! I kinda loved school too :) I thought about becoming a teacher but then decided I'd rather be a SAHM.

Pretty much all I listen to is Christian music. I occasionally throw in some Country (I used to be ALL Country). I found a station called KLOVE and that is usually what I have on. You can go to www.klove.com and find a station near you. It is contemporary Christian music.

Good luck!

Kate @ Classy Living said...

Congratulations! Today was my last day, too :) You're going to love student teaching. It's SO much more fun to be the teacher than the student!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly