Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pin It Girl

I am so excited to be doing my very first "Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday" link-up with The Vintage Apple!



If you haven't hear of Pinterest, well then first its time for you to come out to the real world, but secondly shoot me an email and I will send you an invite (onmybookshelfblog@gmail.com) but let me warn you!! It is soo addicting!

So here are my pins for the week!
one.

I so need white skinny jeans for spring!

two.

Source: etsy.com via Whitney on Pinterest


My ♥ will always belong in Montana

three.

Source: toms.com via Whitney on Pinterest


want. now

four.

yummm

five.

love the colors!

six.

Source: macys.com via Whitney on Pinterest


i would never leave my tub :)

seven.

the power of teachers

eight.

What a fun idea for summer!

nine.

seriously...every time

ten.

love sheldon. and love big bang theory.


You can find my boards Here!

Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday!

XO,

1 comment:

Erin O'Riordan said...

Those are some great Sheldon quotes.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly