Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh Monday!

Normally I would not be excited for the fact that it is Monday. However, I have the day off from school, and I plan on spending it at Body Pump at the gym followed by hours of playing games with my sisters!

I hope you all had an amazing Easter Weekend!
I was able to spend the day with all three of my sisters and my parents as well as my family!
We went to dinner and an egg hunt at my aunt's house which was amazing! Although we had snow for the kids' Easter Egg Hunt! How Montana is that for you?!
I thought I would just share a couple of fun photos from the weekend!


My Weekend in Review!


On Saturday, my younger sister and I drove about 20 miles up into the mountains to cut down some branches for my mom. (She is an event planner and needed them for some decorations!) Along the way we decided to stop and take a picture of the stunning view. This is exactly why I love Montana!


Maddie, my youngest sister, decided to plank across the median :)


Some late night cards with my mom and Maddie. Although, I hate to admit that I actually lost..I just wanted to pretend like I won :)


We went to dye some Easter eggs on Saturday night, and my mom opened the box of dye. It was empty! Either someone had stolen the insides from the box or it was a default! Thankfully she had some food coloring so we were able to dye some eggs!


the Final Results :)


Love our Easter baskets. Forget that my older sister and I are in our 20s. We still get awesome baskets from the Easter Bunny!


Up close to my Easter Basket. The Logo Game and a handmade chocolate Egg from a local chocolate store, The Parrot.


Although this week I didn't have a chance to do the Smell the Roses Challenge From Lovely Little Things Blog, I suggest you go check out her post. This is such a fun idea, and I fully intend to do the challenge this week! Come do the challenge with me and link-up next week!


Lovely Little Things


Hope your start to the week is amazing!
XO,

3 comments:

collettakay said...

I featured you blog on my Misc. Finds Monday post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/misc-finds-monday-4912.html

Colletta

Unknown said...

Oh, Colletta! Thank you :) I just went over and checked out your blog! I absolutely love the idea of Misc. Finds Monday! I am excited to keep checking out your blog each day!

Cole said...

Your eggs came out great! Your sister looks like she's having a blast "planking" too. :-)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly