Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Its Tuesday! We made it through the first day of the week, but for me it means back to classes after a a four day weekend! Piece of cake, right?!

I have the hardest time finding any motivation to do school work after a long weekend. Especially when my weekend was filled with snacks, games, and general laziness with my family!
Although I did make it to the gym every day this weekend :)!

I thought I would bring you a couple of cute little pictures I found while wasting spending time on the internet!

All of these images are from www.iwastesomuchtime.com. Such a fun website, but seriously you will waste hours on here!












Now, if you watch Glee you will understand that one :)





Ok, now that I have wasted some of your time, you have to go watch this video. I mean it.
My sisters and I die everytime we watch it.

Mostly because it is true!
SNL Kardashian Divorce

Alright all, Have a great week :)
XO,

1 comment:

collettakay said...

Thanks for the laughs! It brightened my day. Now off to do housework :(

Colletta

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly