Friday, April 6, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Hi Ya'll!
It is Friday! Good Friday to be exact, which means I don't have school today! What a great perk of going to a Catholic College!

Today, I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk

From My Grey Desk

One.
I learned how to make flower rosettes this week, and I was so excited to create this cute necklace! I apologize for the horrible photo!


Two.
This was not this week, but I haven't shared it yet so it is making the list! I went to the Blake Shelton Concert here in Montana. I love country music, and Blake is the king of country :)


Three.
Only One Month till GRADUATION!
I am so beyond excited for this!

Four.
My sweet baby Bella has been extra cuddly this week. I haven't been feeling well, and I swear dogs are able to tell when you aren't feeling your best. I absolutely love curling up into bed and having her warm my feet!


Five.
This is a little cheesy, but starting this blog has been the biggest highlight of my week. I am so excited to continue on this journey and meet more bloggers :)

Make sure you check out Lauren's blog over at From My Grey Desk
plus check out all the others who have linked up with High Five for Friday !

Have a great weekend!
Make sure and check back tomorrow for Saturday Spotlight
XO,

1 comment:

collettakay said...

I love, love, love Blake Shelton! And, yes, I think dogs know when we're not feeling well and need some TLC :)

Here's my High 5:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/feel-good-hight-five-friday-4612-day.html

Colletta

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly